Graphic designer, photographer, media artist. Saving good causes from bad design. Frequently distracted by public typography. Lover of all things ampersand (&).
I’m the Creative Director at CommunicateHealth, a health communication and education firm specializing in improving health literacy through user-centered design, research, and content development.
At Hampshire College, I designed an interdisciplinary concentration in typography, urban planning, community-based art, and education.
This website reflects mostly personal work and side projects, for some of my current professional work check out CommunicateHealth’s portfolio.
- Usability Professionals Association – Boston Conference 2012: Reader-Centered Design for Online Health Communication
- Reproductive Rights Conference (CLPP) 2012: Graphic Design 101 for Activists
- Reproductive Rights Conference (CLPP) 2011: Arts and Activism Panel Member
- Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) Conference 2009: Graphic Design 101 for Activists
- Fun-a-day Group Show, Northampton, MA, 2012
- Featured Artist, Wall Talk Art Gallery, Northampton, MA, 2010-2011
- Co-opoly @ the BMW Guggenheim LAB, New York City, 2011
- Ampersand: a Typography Scavenger Hunt, Hampshire College, 2010
- Design, Art, and Technology Show, Hampshire College, 2010
- HERETICS documentary world premiere, MoMA, New York City, 2009